This post is sponsored by Tabula Tua.
Good Morning Loves,
I am excited to share with you a long time favorite of Chicago tastemakers and brides in search of a vibrant twist on table topÂ entertaining.Â Tabula Tua provides one of a kind pieces from artisans around the globe to help you create a fabulous wedding registry with unique gifts.Â Instead of adding the mundane blender Â or flower vase that will sit idle in your cabinet, seek out items that will add to your personal style.
Are you ready to create a more vibrant wedding registry you will love? Here’s a few tips that will help you compile your list:
1. Â It is important to build your registry around your entertaining style. Think about how you live, how you throw gatherings at your home and your personal style.
2. Register for gifts at every price point. There maybe a family member who would like to purchase a lasting gift over $75 or those guests that have a budget under $75. Either way, add items that you will love.
3. A life lasting item that you can pass on throughout generations are ideal to add onto your registry. Beautiful crystal, silver or fine china will last forever and something you children, children can remember you by.
4. The bride and groom should register 4 to 6 months before their wedding date or Â a month or two after their engagement announcement. This will allow guest ample time to prepare to purchase gifts for every celebration arising like the engagement party or shower.
5. Your registry doesn’t have to be filled with vases or china, Tabula Tua allows you to complete the living room of your dreams with luxurious hand beaded fabrics, timeless and elegant home decor so, add these items to your registry as well.
6. When selecting a registry, find a store that not only reflects your style as a couple but also provides great customer service to fit your needs. You may have a unique request that requires a consultant to search for a china pattern available in another country, Tabula Tua accommodates those specific requests.
7. If you would prefer the convenience of Tabula Tua online registry, be sure to find out how often the registry is updated and how long your items will stay online. Many guests will want to purchase items for the bride and groom after the ceremony, up to a year after your wedding date.
8. One great perk Tabula Tula offers is the registry completion program. This program gives the bride and groom a discount towardsÂ anything purchased on their registry after the wedding date. See the wedding gift registry page here.
9. Â Here’s 3 things I would add to a wedding registry from Tabula Tua:
From the hills of Italy, Arte Italica.
Everyone loves a great, Nut and Candy Bowl.
Elegant Mariposa Dinnerware.
Tabula Tua maybe the right fit for the bride that loves one-of-a kind pieces, from china to everyday glassware to high end home furnishings. If your in Chicagoland area you can stop into the store Â and peruse brands like Astier de Villate and MUD Australia amongst others.Â Not in the area? Visit their beautiful online registry from the comfort of your home.