By Arella Swan
With so many ideas for a night out on the town with your loved one available at your fingertips, now isÂ the perfect time to incorporate Date Night into your weekly schedule. Making time for each other notÂ only builds your bond but it also can make for a happier and healthier relationship.
According, to the University of Virginiaâ€™s, National Marriage Project study it shows that men and womenÂ who take out time to spend each week are 3 times happier than those who donâ€™t.
Check out 5 ways Â date night is important:
1. Date Night keeps your relationship fresh. Finding new places to visit and trying new restaurantÂ builds excitement, making couples look forward to a new experience each time.
2. Date Night makes your relationship happier! Studies show that couples who spend more timeÂ together are happier than those who donâ€™t.
3. Date night brings your relationship closer. When you make an effort to spend time each weekÂ with each other you appreciate and cherish every moment!
4. Date Night relives stress. Having an evening out amidst a long work week Â and takes your mind awayÂ from the everyday stresses that may cause tension in a relationship.
5. Date Night heightens levels of intimacy.
Chicago Couples! The perfect Date Night is coming to you! On July 26,2013Â Natural Hair Bride presents : Love Feast: A Date Night Experience where couples will take partÂ in an exciting evening of cooking ,dancing and wine and whiskey tasting! Space is limited. Only 9 couple seats remain for the cooking portion so don’t wait, registerÂ now!Â For more information visit : http://yourlovefeast.eventbrite.com/
Inquiries email: email@example.com