Good Morning Ladies,
When it comes to our natural hair, we are very protective and hesitant to let anyone else put their hands in it. What about for your wedding? I’ve listed pros and cons for your to consider when deciding to style your own tresses for your wedding day or rely on a natural hair stylist.
- Â First, you save money.Â Weddings can be very expensive so why not save money on things that you can do yourself?
- You Â won’t have to worry about anyone, but yourself, potentially damaging your hair.
- Â You already have enough on your plate. Having to style your own hair will be a time consuming and tedious task when it comes close to wedding time.
- The style could come out less than glamorous, thus putting a damper on your mood on a day that should be full of joy.
Let the Stylist StyleÂ
- This is your day and you deserve to be pampered. A hairstylist will create a beautiful style and you won’t have to lift a finger.
- Not a hair will be out of place because you’re working with a licensed beautician
- You could be paying just to have your hair damaged.Â That’s really the worst case scenario though. Read: 5 Natural Hair Mistakes To Avoid Wedding Day Hair Disaster.Â
- The stylist could be late, or even worse not show up at all!
Whatever your choice, there are both positives and negatives that go along with it. It’s up to you decide which risks you are willing to take and what benefits sound the most appealing. So would you style or be styled?
P.S. Â Showcase your wedding day hairstyle on naturalhairbride.com by sending an email to: email@example.com for questions.