Good Morning Loves!
I Â know, I know! This is what you’ve been waiting for…. A gift guide that includes everything to help make your Christmas list complete including: book recommendations, hair care, hair tools, a gift for the bride-to-be’s, bridal party and let’s not forget about the men in your life. We’ll we’ve broken down each category to be sure that our Natural Hair Bride’s were covered.Â To learn more about the products click on the image or link below in BLUE.
Loving this Natural Hair Bride Holiday Gift Guide? Share it with others via Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. Send us an email if you would like to share your favorite product, Info@NaturalHairBride.com.
Natural Hair Products
Top 3 Conditioners:
1. This product provides curls great moisture while leaving your hair soft to the touch. Great for color and heat treated hair.
2. This product instantly softens and detangles hair while leaving hair smelling yummy.
Top 3 Shampoos:
1. This product provides a gentle cleanser without stripping your hair to the brittle bone.
2. This product removes product buildup, detoxifies hair and scalp as well as decrease scalp irritation.
3. This product provide moisture and shine with the added slip you need for an easy detangle.
Top 3 Styling Products:
1. Â This product provides great definition along with touchable soft curls. No residue, No buildup.
2. This product gives curls moisture, shine and definition with all natural ingredients.
3. This product is great to use for an extra Â pop of frizzless curl definition without the crunch.Â
3. Extra Virgin Olive oil has a variety of benefits including:promote scalp health, prevent dandruff, ideal conditioner, penetrates hair easily, and increases hair growth.
The Perfect Gifts For Bride
1.Â This Mini Emergency Kit is packed with fashion fix essentials for the woman on the go. Includes double-sided tape, a safety pin, a mending kit, 2 earring backs, dental floss, clear nail polish, an emery board, nail polish remover, stain remover, hair spray, clear hair elastics, a tampon, pain reliever, breath freshener, and lip balm. Packaged in a tiny, metallic zip pouch.
2. This stylish white satin tote bag makes a great gift for the bride. The top and bottom are trimmed in black satin. Two black shoulder straps each measuring 30″ make for easy carrying. This bag includes 2 inside pockets and a metal snap closure. The front side is embroidered with the word “Bride” in black. Also available in a pink “Bridesmaid” version.
3. Purchase a few Tshirts for the Bride, Wives and Feyonce’s in your life from Natural Hair Bride’s Boutique.Â They will love to rock these plus other styles and colors Â over the holidays. Shop NHB Boutique here.
4.Â The Bride-to-Be BookÂ is designed for brides who want to preserve all the magic and excitement leading up to and including the big day: the proposal, the stories behind the ring and the dress, the parties, the toasts and speeches, and all the fun of celebrating with family and friends. Filled with insightful prompts, envelopes, and other thoughtful features.
5.Â Perfect gift for newlyweds Makes for a memorable keepsake Features easy-attach buttons.
6. I just love this scent! Heat things up with this sexy smelling perfume.
Cozy up with a good read for the holiday season.
2. Hair science, research and testimonies are included in this detailed book for the serious naturalista seeking to learn details about her curls.
Natural Hair Tools
Styling your hair with the perfect hair tool is just as important as using the right styling product, shampoo and conditioner. Here’s a few of my favorites:
2. Use this tool to make detangling a breeze.
3. Use this tool to create the perfect natural hair puff!
4. Â NO curly girl can go to sleep without a silk bonnet or silk pillow case. It keeps your hair in place and helps prevent breakage!
5. For a great blow out or to help dry your wash and go quicker. Try out this hair tool with concentrator and diffuser attachments.
6. This tool is perfect for those who love to deep condition their tresses and take care of tasks around the house.
Men Gift Items
Let’s not leave out the men in our lives! Here’s a few great products I’m sure they will enjoy.
2. Â I sought out more advice from the hubby and he shared that the next best thing after shaving is to apply Â this after shave treatment:
3. Â How about making sure he smells great! This here is a fave.
4. Â Keep him stylish with a brand new tie.
I really hope you enjoyed browsing through Natural Hair Bride’s Holiday Gift Guide. Did you find something you would like for the Bride, Groom or Naturalista in Your Life? Â Share this with Family & Friends.