Looking to avoid a curly disaster? Continue reading….
Being a natural hair bride can be tons of fun however preparation is key toÂ maintainÂ the mane. Â Take into account these vital steps to help you release stress. Darya, a Â licensed natural hair stylist, owner ofÂ Darya’s Natural Hair Boutique and creator of Darya’s Natural Hair Care shares her wealth of knowledge with our readers.
1. In preparation of styling your hair for your wedding day, look at a plethora of styles that you can see yourself in and share them with your stylist.Â
2. If you are wearing a headpiece for your wedding, make sure that you bring your piece with you so that your stylist can try it on your style run hairdo’s.
3. Get the major things done in advance like trimming and moisture treatments, at least 1 week prior to your wedding date.
4. Be on time for your stylist so that there is no pressure on yourself nor the stylist.
5. Relax. Relate. Release. Now, your steps ahead! Â