I had the opportunity to test drive the 2016 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring All Wheel Drive during my birthday week. I took a quick trip to a nearby vineyard for an indoor wine tour and tasting followed by some good southern food at our local diner spot. My week was complete with a stay-cation in downtown Chicago.Everything about this vehicle was a win for me, let me share with you why.
2016 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring Review | NaturalHairBride
While driving the Mazda CX-9 SUV I was very impressed with the overall drive and the technology that this vehicle provided. Here’s a few things I loved:
– The Mazda CX-9 grand touring has rich leather upholstery that allowed me to sink right in to the driver seat with ease.
– The 12 speaker BOSE sounds had it bumping in the car and I was in love at first ear hussle. The sound is controlled by a rotary knob on the center console.
– The Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring is light weight and easily controllable while driving 60, 70 or 80 miles per hour on the highway.
– I loved the speedometer view-ability in the windshield for the driver. I could see how fast I was going at all times without having to look down.
-The luxury cabin featured a flat touch screen making it very easy for me to navigate through maps, music and more.
The Maxda CX-9 Grand Touring made me feel completely safe giving me the ability to switch lanes left and right by notifying me if a vehicle was near my blind-spot.
Although the third row seating was a bit tight. I enjoyed having room to fit 7 people. Here’s more important notes:
- Maxda CX-9 Grand Touring Price: MSRP with processing and handling fees: $43,170
- Maxda CX-9 Grand Touring Fuel Economy: 23 MPG
Have you tried the 2016 Maxda CX-9 Grand Touring?
This review was sponsored by MazdaUSA. All content is written as my own thoughts.